Application of Lamisil Once
Lamisil Once forms a smooth and barely visible film that rapidly releases the active ingredient, terbinafine, to the skin and kills the fungi that cause athlete´s foot.
Instructions For Use
Lamisil Once is applied only once. Each tube is for a single application and has enough medication to treat both feet. Apply Lamisil Once to both feet, even in areas where your skin looks healthy. Most people with athlete’s foot have the infection on both feet, even when signs of infection such as itching and scaling are present on only one foot. Treating both feet at once may help prevent re-infection. Do not apply to skin a second time for the same episode of athlete´s foot.
- Wash both feet and hands and dry carefully.
- Remove the cap from the tube.
- Use about 1/2 a tube for each foot, to cover skin. Finish one foot before treating the other.
- Apply to each foot with fingers. Apply first between, under and over all toes. Then apply over sole and sides of your foot. It is important to treat your whole foot and not only the areas that show signs of infection. Treat the other foot in the same way.
- Spread quickly and evenly. Do not rub or massage into skin.
- Leave the product to dry for 1-2 minutes. It will dry quickly to a colourless film.
- Replace the cap on the tube and discard any remaining product. Do not keep or give the remaining product to other people.
- Wash your hands with wam soapy water after the application.
- You may wear socks and shoes once the film has dried.
Other products for treatment of foot & skin fungus